Monday, March 5, 2012

BLAHOOO :(

Usually school life is something which is cherished by a person through out his or her life. But. Me? Talking about me? I hate itt. COMPLETELY. Infact, I don't even feel like going to school anymore! :( The reasons are quite obvious. I have NOT been allowed to go for my school trip. I WANT TO GO! I WANT TO GO! I WILL GO! Urghh. >.< And. I can go on saying it (infinite times) IF AT ALL this helps me. B|
There is a longgg list of reasons, of why I am so DESPERATE to go for this trip. 
-It's my last trip (most probably)
-I am leaving school (most probably)
And, the WORST- I will miss my friends. <3 (for SURE) now that's something I can guarantee. =P
I mean I am serious something is wrong with me. I have an intention of doing something good (try to help somebody), and I end up doing something else! I am a complete weirdo. -.-
Infact even in school. It's not that, other people are picture perfect, or they don't indulge in any mischevious activities but the problem is, I get CAUGHT ALL THE TIME. 
And, the question which I end up asking all my teachers is why only ME?
The result which I get is they end up getting even more furious. :O
And, this is exactly what I did with one of my teachers and in return what I got was.
My teacher-  "Anushhka, you will not go for the trip."
I stood still, and didn't know what to say. A tear rolled off my eye. P.s. this was the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE when I did NOT argue with my teacher. =P


I absolutely have no idea why I posted the picture above. :P
All I  I would like my so called teacher to know is -
To err is human to forgive is divine. :)
After all, she is a humanly creature with NO HEART, but who knows these lines may work as magic for mee. :/



No comments:

Post a Comment