Thursday, March 15, 2012

You are not a DOG, you are a BLOODY BITCH. =P

Woof. My dog drives me nuts.
You have scary looks, you go running behind DOGS all the time, you are multi-coloured, and the most miserable part you bite the members of your own FAMILY. :'(  
But.. You know whatt? Iloveher, I love her so much. It's hard to spend a minute without her, it's only at times when she bites people or goes totally nuts. :P But, when she is NORMAL, she can actually become the BEST dog on this earth. At times, she looks cute too! :D
She even bit my nose once! :| I know that's pretty weird, well, I still have that HORRIBLE mark right on top of my nose. :P She once even bit me when I was sleeping. :O Hehe. :P  But at the end what matters is that ILOVEHER! Sometimes I feel like literally kicking her out of my house.Right now, she's sleeping right next to me and this is how she sleeps-
She looks amazingly cute while she's asleep. 
Ohh, btw, Her name is JENNY! I forgot to tell. :P 
She even has a boyfriend, who's a golden retriever, he' exactly her OPPOSITE. ;)
He's well mannered, beautiful, respects his master. <3  
But At the end, it doesn't matter how she looks neither does it matter how she behaves what I care about is that I am madly in love with my dog. :D I can even MARRY her. LOL. xD
Well, that's pretty stupid of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment