Sunday, April 1, 2012

And, yes you both drive me MAD. :)

It's been like 4 or 5 months since we have started to get along pretty well wit the two of you ! Now, it's like I know you both since ages, it's amazing that in a month's time only we have had many fond memories. Laughing out LOUD, editing pictures, clicking pictures, going to the market together, COCOBERRY and so much more. I believe the list is endless.  Posting Crazy stuff on each other's walls, discussing who is cute or not, you both are none other than GURSAKHI AND TANYA! :* Yes, you irritate me, keep on nagging me, torture me, but I still love you and always will. :)


There are so many things which one doesn't say in the presence of the other, but however feels their presence strongly. You both are one of those people whom I can trust in this BIG Bad World. :')
Your'e the cutest, craziest, funniest, freakiest and yet my bestest buddies. I am glad I could be a of your small tiny world. (Yes, Gursakhi I've already told you all this. :P)
Gursakhi, a tiny 3 feet something who loves me so much, I believe you maybe tiny but you occupy a huge space in my life. 


Tanya, a shy girl who mostly likes staying calm. A petite pretty girl. Who's always worried about her bad pictures. :P 
P.s. We are pretty awesome when we are together. B)








My next post will be some what the same :)


Till then TADDAAA! :D



3 comments:

  1. Anushhka I LOVE YOU KITNA ZYADA !
    And this blog , dumbo sab copy paste kiya hua hai ! :P
    And yah im not 3 feet im 4 feet something inch! :P
    Anyways that does not matter the thing is that yes you are an important person in my life and i will alwaysss love you! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mujhe toh bhool hi gyi na Gandi Bacchi bol rhi thi ki merah liye ekk blogg likhi gi jaa bhar me! :'(
    Dil tod diya aapne meda!

    ReplyDelete