Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello! :D

I am so excited! :D This is my first blog. Yipeeeeeeee! :D


Hmm! Life? How old am I to judge what the world around me is? I mean, life is just so demanding! -.-
You are all THE TIME being judged by people around you. That really freaks me out. I mean, why don't they just let me be.  I know! I know, I am just a kidd. But, lately what people think of me and how they judge me, is making me pretty restless. And, this is one of the reasons, I have not been allowed to go for my School Excursion. Now, that's something awful. :/ I wish I could turn back time, somehow! And, not repeat the mistakes which I did.  March has begun, and my mind is over crowded with a lot more things.  I will return very soon. P.s. I have a very hectic routine! Blehh. -.-







No comments:

Post a Comment