Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SHOPAHOLIC, yeah you can call me that! =D

This is a nightmare. It has to be. Somebody is going to pinch me and I'm going to wake up and it's all going to be over, and then I'll go back, snug in my own bed, not out here on this Futon. HOW COME I never noticed how hard this thing is? - in the living room in the middle of the night.
Except that it's NOT a nightmare. I know it's not a nightmare because to have a nightmare, you actually have to fall ASLEEP, something I can't do, because Jenny is SNORING TOO LOUDLY.
That's right. My Dog snores. Some scoop for the post, huh?

So lately my life has been all around meeting up with the deadline of submitting my notebooks.
But nothing's going according to the plan. I haven't even decided what to wear on fete, which is just 2 days away. HELLOO, what exactly is going on here? Just as I cook up a plan to change my mind about what to wear, disaster strikes. The kind of disaster that only a miracle can overcome.
                                        A Miracle called SHOPPING.
WAAAAAH :'(
I wanna go for shopping, but WHERE IS THE TIME?
I make sure I get some protein at lunch because I think my Non-Vegetarianism has finally short circuited my brain cells. I need MEAT, now. I have a legitimate concern here, and I think I need to consider the fact that it has nothing to do with my diet, or it may have. I mean I really don't know, in a way I'm really confused.
So, okay coming back to the point fete is like a fashion parade, like if a fashion police would have existed the jails would have been uploaded by the end of the day, and knowing the fact you expect me to wear something whose existence in my cupboard has made it look ugly. (No, no, my wardrobe is pretty damn awesome but compared to a new pair of clothes it stands no where :P)

OH MY GOD, I am so excited I can barely contain myself. My best and friend and I have PLANNED to look awesome (even if I do say so myself) but as I said NOTHING is going according to the plan, you really can't say what is in store for me. You should have seen Sarthak (if he's reading this right now, I'm sure he's gonna kill me for this :P) grousing about getting into tuxes. So yeah everybody is ready for fete, except me. I am probably thinking of staying at home and stare out at the twinkling lights of (whatever comes into my sight :P)
All I can say is:
Imma Shopaholic there's nobody better than me at this, I bet. :D
But Fete has let down my hopes, anyhooo, A dress just caught my fancy while I was going through my Facebook Home Page:



: How I wish this dress was right there in my cupboard. :/
16.12.12 when I actually get to know the bitter truth that I haven't decided what to wear my excitement gradually fades away. :|
Let's see what happens, and yes I will surely get back and tell you all what I FINALLY decided to wear. :)
(Those not interested go get some sleep, it's midnight.) Kaybye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment