Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Love, Pray and Hope.

   
 I looked back and was filled with regret
 I looked back and suddenly the world was'nt a happy place to be in anymore
 I looked back and counted the number of people I had lost on my way today
 And then, it didn't seem to matter any more
 For I learnt to value those who stuck around no matter what went wrong
 And not those who fell off like petals from a flower in mid autumn..

HOW THINGS CHANGE. HOW PEOPLE CHANGE. HOW SITUATIONS AROUND US CHANGE.
                     HOW LIFE CHANGES.
So okay let's accept the fact that things can't always remain as satisfying as you expect them to be for life long.
A year back I'd never thought I'd land up in such a ''DO OR DIE'' situation..
I still have hope that one day life won't be so complicated, everything is gonna be alright.
There is always a bright sunny morning after the dark depressing night.

      : Jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai :)

Exposing myself to a world which I'm not ready to face , not yet. Maybe never. 
Sick of being misunderstood, sick of regretting things I shouldn't have to regret, getting punished for decisions which weren't even mine. Tired of trying to live upto people's expectations, while knowing mine will never be fulfilled. It will be so damn awesome if the world ends on 21st December, 2012. 
IS THERE ANY hope for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment