Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BEST MOM EVER.

Hellooo People..

This post is for the lady who made the world look more beautiful and more stunning on 22 November 1979 :)
I can't help but imagine how different, how incomplete my life would be without you, you are the person whom I love THEE MOST, you manage to be the woman with whom I can share everything, and also you are the most UNPREDICTABLE best friend present on this planet! :P You are immensely talented, pure, honest and in many ways EVERYTHING that I wish I could never be. You have been a fantastic friend to me,  I HOPE I've been half as good to you. You light up my life with all the love and care that you radiate :)

I know while reading this, you'll be having the evil grin on your face which you usually have when you are making fun of how weirdly I behave, but today I want to tell you that you are the most beautiful, mesmerizing, charming, and you are one in a million, yes people it is a very rare combination.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Your presence in my life makes me love it, and today I admit you are the BEST MOM EVER, I LOVE YOU! :*

P.s. I'm sorry for the times I've misbehaved, [Not that it won't happen again]

No comments:

Post a Comment