Monday, March 26, 2012

A New Dawn :)

Hello Fellas! :D
It's been a while, since I wrote my last blog. Well things have started to change, it's  like a new life all of a sudden. Sounds exciting? Doesn't it? ;)  New friends, new class, and a lot lot more, which I ofcourse can't openly announce it to everybody. But in the past few days I have learnt how to keep myself HAPPY. HAPPY ALWAYS, and yes I will always have that sparkling smile on my face which can brighten up any other person's day, even if I can't possibly do that, I will give it a try! :)
Anyways coming back to NEWFRIENDS, kehte hain kuch paaane ke liye kuch khona padhta hain ! MY best friend left school, I will not be able to meet her ever again for there are obvious reasons, but in the meantime I've found these two amazing people, girls, LIKE *ME*. Gosh! I was finding friends like you since AGES. :O People who can understand me, easy to go, let off things easily! Yess. :D I am proud of myself to have friends like *YOU*
















YOUAREMYNEWTWO BESTFRIENDS. I just hope it continues to be a long and a strong BOND.
Till then Toodles. :D

2 comments:

  1. Anushhhhhkkkkaaaaaaaaa!
    I LOVE YOU BOT BOT ZYAAADAAAA PATA HAI I LOVE ITWHEN MY BEST FRINED DOES SOEMTHING FOR MEEEE! :D
    Thankyouuuuuu sho sho muchh ! :D

    ReplyDelete